Friday, December 16, 2016

My Book All The Broken Flowers is now available on paperback!!

This is a very graphic account of my story of childhood sexual abuse and my recounts of what happened to me as a child. It is also my story of how due to my childhood abuse, I made many very toxic decisions in my adult life, how I recognized what I was doing much later in life and how I decided to change my life. It is a very adult oriented book and it is also the rawest thing I have ever written. Growing up with a sexually abusive family has marked and changed my life in many ways. But I have finally found my voice and I wanted to share this part of me for many other women or men who may have grown up in a sexually abusive family. This is my story and I hope it can help someone else who may have experienced the same.

To order please click on the link below.

1 comment:

  1. Yari I'm glad to see you are doing good despite how you feel bout me I'm glad things are better for see you been writing too you have left a deep impression on me so I always check to see your ok����

    ReplyDelete