Thursday, December 15, 2016

Welcome to Tiny Broken Flowers

As a survivor of abuse now recovering from different kinds of abuse in my life and childhood, I wanted to put together this blog to discuss the different types of abuse and as a safe place for survivors to experience hope and comfort in knowing that you are not alone. My name is Noraima Torres and I have experienced narcissistic abuse, verbal abuse, physical and sexual abuse as a child as well. The after effects of all of these types of abuse have led me to some really dark paths and dark choices in my life. It is my hope, that in sharing my stories and things that have helped me overcome, i can help at least one person who is out there reading this. I will be posting different topics every week and I hope you stick around and find comfort in this healing spot. I find my comfort and healing in writing and sharing my stories with you. Thank you for joining me and welcome.

Noraima Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment